Home About Contact Disclaimer Image Map

Thursday 27 February 2014

Nail Art Weekly Project - Week Five, Glitz and Glam

I can't believe it's the end of the nail art weekly project already. Five weeks has flown by so quickly! I hope to be a part of a similar thing again, and it's been a real honour being a part of this, so thank you everyone for reading and thank you to Danni at gingerbreadsmiles for hosting this. It's been a pleasure.

To recap, the nail art weekly project is a weekly manicure task where you are given a weekly theme and have to create a manicure based around that theme. It was set up by the previously mentioned Danni from gingerbreadsmiles and you should all go and check out her blog. It's awesome and her manicures are so neat and tidy, and always absolutely gorgeous. Moving on...

This week's theme is "Glitz and Glam". Everything glittery, sparkly, girly and fun is going into this week, and as soon as I heard the theme, I knew exactly what polish in my collection would be perfect for it. This manicure isn't really nail art. Just a couple of coats of polish and a top coat, but the effect it leaves makes it look a million dollars, so without further ado, I give you the glitziest and glamiest manicure!




This is China Glaze Atlantis, and it's a gorgeous teal jelly polish with holographic glitter particles. Just look how it glistens so many colours! This was two coats with my Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat. Fast, perfect manicure. Definitely one of my favourite polishes of all time. 

So what do you think? Let me know in the comments! I'm so sad for it to be over, it's been a lot of fun!

Thanks so much for reading,
Kerry

1 comment:

  1. This polish is gorgeous! :) Thanks for the lovely words and for taking part!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.co.uk

    ReplyDelete