Home About Contact Disclaimer Image Map

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Essie Eternal Optimist | Review

Essie, Essie, oh how I love you, Essieeeee! Did you like my little song? Good. I really do love Essie. The range of colours is amazing, there really is something for every occasion and skin tone. The brush is beautifully thick which means you can pretty much coat the entire nail in one swipe. Most of the polishes are opaque and even in two coats, and normally the formula is good (although they are known to be inconsistent sometimes).

Overall, Essie polishes are great. And this colour in particular is no exception. It's a nude colour; brown with a hint of pink in it, which makes it suitable for day to day wear or a professional setting such as work. This is two coats and I have to say I'm absolutely in love with it. I think it complements my skin tone perfectly, the formula is fantastic, and there is nothing else like it in my entire (extensive) collection. The dry time is good and it lasted for a week with minimal chipping, although I do use a top coat so keep in mind that that may have affected the wear time. I cannot fault this gorgeous polish.
Count me pleased, please.

Please, sir, can I have some more? Let me know what you think in the comments :)
Thank you so much for reading!
Kerry x

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love an Essie nude! This is a beautiful shade and very flattering on you. Essie's Ladylike is one of my favorite nude colors. Thanks for sharing! xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete